The number of playout channels continues to increase, as does the number of edited versions per channel. The cost and planning effort increases accordingly, while budgets and production deadlines stagnate – at best.
If you want to cover this need in-house, you should factor in vacation, illness, staff changes and equipment downtime.
A Potential Solution:
Outsourcing of the entire post-processing to only one post-production specialist who has proven equipment, personnel and process experience – from SMEs to corporations.
In a reference project, we were able to reduce the costs for the evaluation of a TVC (a German cutdown, four Polish TV adaptations, 24 video masters in three formats) by two thirds; In addition, the customer saves time in planning and controlling.
I Offer The Following:
- Analysis of your current situation
- Selection of work steps that can be outsourced.
- Identification of potential savings
- Support in steering the project, if desired
My Post-Pro-Specialist offers The Following:
- One Face to the Customer
- Editing, scoring (incl. Voice casting), graphics and finishing all in one company – in a smart workflow.
- Editing and finishing of delivered raw material – Updating of existing films – Adaptation of master edits to the different technical and content requirements of the various channels.
- Adaptation of a foreign-language masters to German master – and vice versa.
- If necessary, integration of customer and agency via video.
- Bei Bedarf Einbindung von Kunde und Agentur per Video.
- Management of usage rights: Easier planning thanks to proactive information to the customer..
1. Lower costs: Favorable conditions thanks to specialization, a well-established processes and short distances; Billing in work units of 15 minutes.
2. Higher security: Process and thus quality security thanks to experience, high availability, automatic backups, smart workflows: As a result, compliance with technical, content and design specifications.
3. Less time-spend: One key account steers the entire process. After the relevant data has been collected, proactive reports to the customer make long-term planning easier.
4. Rapid completion: Short-term availability, smart workflow – 24/7 if required.